Thursday, 6 June 2013

Day 6: 30 interesting facts about me

I often find myself as an interesting person and that's mostly due to my heightened self-esteem. In reality, deep down, especially when I meet new people, I am often at lost on how to make myself socially-appealing. Recently, when I went out with a guy, I told him, no no, I warned him that, I am a very boring person and he still insisted on meeting up and I guess, it went pretty well, thanks to his extremely jovial personality. All I am trying to say is, I think I am an interesting person, but the truth is probably the vice versa. So,now, I am supposed to compile 3o interesting things about me, and 30 is a big number. Let's see if I can find even 10.


1.     I am fascinated by thick, plush kitchen rolls. 
2.     I love reading Doraemon comic and I still read it. 
3.     I think I am a bisexual. I like a woman's top and a man's bottom. 
4.     I am definitely a prude. 
5.     I often imagine myself 'having fun' on a silver, washing machine. 
6.     I kiss my brother at least five times a day and he hates it.
7.     I hate babies, I love toddlers.
8.     I find this pencil sharpener very captivating, and I love dismantling it just to understand how it works. Never got it though.


9           9.   I am going to be a travel photographer soon.
10.  I wanted to be a doctor since I understood what ambition means.
11.  I pick nose when no one’s watching me.
12.  Playing with my belly button is my pre-sleep ritual.
13.  I love my boobs.
14.  I would kill a cockroach just to shake hands with Adam Levine.
15.  I can spend days just by playing Lego.
16.  I love Greek mythology and I always believe that Aphrodite looks like me.
17.  I exercise on bed, in bathroom, while cooking and even while being an umpire for table tennis games.
18.  I sometimes think that I am too good to be true.
19.  I would like to write a book someday.
20.  My weight was 52kg when I was in Form 5 and I wish I could have that weight again.
21.  I have got butter-hands and butter-feet.
22.  My coccyx bone protrudes out and I can feel it whenever I lay down.
23.  I have always wanted to be a pornstar. LOL
24.  My friends find my tastes for men a bit weird because I like Ben Whishaw.
25.  I can’t coordinate my breathing when I cry and that freaks my parents out.
26.  I like the fragrant of a vanilla cigar.
27.  My left ulnar and radius are misaligned and I cannot lift heavy things with my left   hand.
28. I find Khairy Jamaluddin attractive.
29. I am thinking of getting a nosejob.
30.  I am addicted to Coke.


I guess that's it. The nosejob is something I am reeally unsure of but I could not find any other interesting facts about me, so nosejob got to be in the list. I think, Deepika Padukone has a really beautiful nose.

Cantik, kan.


No comments:

Post a Comment