Hmmm, I guess I will write something really superficial about it.
So, I met this guy in my Matriculation college, when I was 18. We became friends, and few months later, we hooked up. I was 19 already at that time ( I am a December baby, so I get only a month to brag about my real age). After college, somehow, we got into the same university. No, we did not plan/ apply to go to the same uni, but yeah, we managed to stay together for 5 years. Sorry, if this is boring, because I am trying to keep it as superficial as possible. It was very difficult in the initial 2 years, because the only guys I have been really mixing up with before him were my dad and my brothers. You know how dads and brothers are. The environment I grew up was entirely different from how he was brought up, probably. Trust me, it was really difficult. But, there was euphoria of newness, if you get what I mean. The constant palpitations, the efforts to impress and the current that rushes from my neck to thighs whenever he held my hands. That was euphoric.
But now we have moved into a much more stable phase, where we argue and the next morning when we wake up, it's 'Good morning darling' and 'good morning sweetheart' again. Its boring sometimes, but most of the times, it feels right. I used to fight for my rights, for his attention and for his time. I don't do those anymore, not because I get all of them abundantly, but I just don't feel the need to. It's a phase, I guess. Don't mistake me for the monotony and melancholy in my words, its not that I am not happy. I am contented with him and what we have now. I often imagine myself with him, in his house, cooking for him and watching tv together and that makes me smile. Like now. =) Well, I don't know what's going to happen to us or to the relationship we are guarding faithfully, but for the moment, I'd like to keep it. Because he is my source of energy. Apart from the tonnes of carbs that I constantly shove into my mouth nowadays.
That's enough, I guess. Oh, one more. I miss you.
You are the blue. Because you are calm and cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment