Sunday, 12 May 2013

The weekend

There are things that I realised over the weekends and here's a list of it:

  1. I hate to put make-ups to please others. As a matter of fact, I hate make-ups, if you exclude lipstick and eyeliners from the category. 
  2. I am emotional, not sexual. I'd rather talk about the first kiss than the first sex. 
  3. As I have always thought and, this thought has been strengthened over the weekend, I find pornography demoralizing and disgusting. And disturbing. 
  4. I feel most comfortable in a loose t-shirt, jeans/shorts and a pair of flip-flops. With hair unbrushed and with no make-ups.
  5. I don't like to talk about sex, blowjobs, handjobs or whatever jobs to others, not even my friends. 
  6. I really feel comfortable talking to Nazirah. 
  7. I prefer reading than watching movies/drama/porn. 
  8. People are not as what we see superficially. They can be absolutely, different. Cover up, dress up, once you get to know them, you know what their cores are really made of.
  9. I am very loyal, in term of thoughts, fantasy and  relationship.
  10. Once I hate someone, no matter how hard I try, I cannot un-hate them.
  11. I am always looking forward to go back home. Home, home and home.
  12. I hate partying.
  13. Good time with friends means talking over a meal or cups of good coffee. Just that. 
  14. I am very conservative, actually. 
  15. I prefer going out/travel alone. 
  16. My life has always been about my family and him and I am contented with just that. 
  17. I think too much. 

You are going to be a beautiful bride, Nazirah and I am glad to know a person like you. You inspire me in many ways and thanks, for all those unbiased opinions, and for understanding me, Truly, I can't be perfect for someone else. 

Have a happy, blessed wedding! Stay pretty and wise. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, kalai! I just read this. I don't think i'm a liberal as well, since i have so many conservative stance. And weirdly, i get what you mean about the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, weirdly, you always get what I mean. LOL

      Delete