Thursday, 9 May 2013

Day 2: Where I'd like to be in 10 years.

Yay, I like this topic because it tells me to dream, no matter how ridiculous my dreams are.


I am 24 years old this year and in ten years I am going to be, you-must-be-kidding-me 34 years old? Will I have wrinkles already that time? Damn.

Anyway, so when I am 34(gawks),:

1: I would be as awesome as I am now.

2. I would be hotter than I am now. I will have bigger thighs and bigger butts. Yay. But I don't think I'd mind having the same body as now because, seriously, I just love going outside because of all the head-turns I get. Ha!

3. I would probably be a specialist already, preferably an anaesthesiologist or a radiologist. (One day, I am definitely going to go hahaha for this one!)

4. I would have completed at least one of these (a) classical dance (b) hip hop dance (c) jazz  (d) classical Carnatic vocal training. This is a must,especially the classical dance! Imagine me with that thick black kohl, with gold, intricate ornaments,neatly pleated saree and a pair of anklets ringing with every rhythm of my muscles. Just imagine. My saree should be in green or white with maroon borders. God, I just can't wait for it.
Beautiful, isn't it? I can't find the right green in Google Images though.



5. So, when I am 34, I should be married, right? So, I see myself as a married woman, with 2 children. No more on that.

6. I would probably be in KL or somewhere nearby to my hometown. 

7. Oh yeah. I have almost forgotten, I would have already bought a house for my parents by 30, not 34. 

8. I should be rich by 34, right? So, I would be driving this: 

Audi Q5, Isn't she a beauty?
I have always thought that this model is a bit weird, because if you look at the side profile of it, it looks like  the head of the green-headed duck. Probably, my own imagination. But, it's kind of an acquired taste. The more I see, the more I want it. I think, I can live with this colour. =)




I don't dream much. Just a few. Dreaming is like jinxing my own future. Good night. 






No comments:

Post a Comment